Friday, November 25, 2016

Feeling Thankful

Thanksgiving is a wonderful opportunity to to stock of your life and what you are thankful for in your life.


And I just want to take a moment to share my gratitude for the Equality staff, scholars, and parents. It is an incredible community we have built.

The idea of Equality came about in 2008 and since then it has pretty much consumed my life. I have been truly blessed to still work with some of the people who started the school with me in 2009, and others who joined in 2010 and 2011. We are a team of co-workers that often times mirrors a family. But a family that has a passion, drive, and laser-like focus on improving the lives of our scholars like I have never seen or experienced before. 

I cannot imagine my life the past 9 years of my life without the blessing that has been Equality Charter School, and today, as I sit in my pajamas on the day after Thanksgiving, I am doing work for the school not because I have to, but because I've committed to a cause that I truly believe in.

Feeling thankful today,

Caitlin Franco
Founder & Executive Director
Equality Charter School


No comments:

Post a Comment